I want a wing! (was: can someone near northcoate VIC do me a favour)

Hi everyone
I'm currently hoping I win an eBay auction, the draw back is that the seller has specified pickup only

hoping someone is able to help me out and and box it/ship it for me? Its fairly large is the only drawback (its a rear wing) I'll organize the courier (e-go), it'll just need packing

happy to pay in alcohol/love/money/IT knowledge
thanks in advance

Hi Russ,

When's the auction end & pickup required?

I'm on the road a lot with my job & should fit in the back of my CX9.

Should be able to help you out.

awww thanks everybody for the love, auction ends 6pm Sunday and fits a 911..

No worries Russ, can do that ill PM you my mobile & can go from there.

thanks everyone

missed it by $5 but hopefully another one comes along

was looking at one of the polyurethane spoilers so I can just bolt it on, if anyone knows of one relatively cheap let me know

thanks everyone

missed it by $5 but hopefully another one comes along

was looking at one of the polyurethane spoilers so I can just bolt it on, if anyone knows of one relatively cheap let me know

Hate it when that happens.. Do you use some sort of snipe software? That always seems to do the trick for me...

Hey Russ,

What type of wing you looking for?

I am keeping an eye out for a nice one (with lid) so I can chop and change as I might wish. If I don't like it I think it will look nice mounted on the wall of the garage. Or maybe the lounge room ;)

I am awaiting my books to confirm but there was only one available for your year which is different for my year. http://911carrera3.com/the-twist-is-in-the-tail-rear-spoiler-issues/

1. Model year 1976 (running September 1975 until July 1976) runs a whaletail.

e2be61b9-fda7-44d4-b487-9560f2a7921e_zps

2. Model Year 1977 (running September 1976 until July 1977) runs a black polyurethane -a slightly flexible rubber- version of the whaletail, screwed onto the metal engine lid

bcf29ee1-e317-44b2-94f8-52224de2ff32_zps

Not a fan of the all black poly tail.

yeah the black PU tail is the one I want though! lol

theres some mounting stuff on the underside that goes with it too - just wish I could find one cheap-ish (the one I missed went for $140, i'm kicking myself now I should've put a higher bid on it)

yeah that's exactly the pictures from eBay...

wonder if it's the same guy?

would make sense as to why he never replied to my messages (the mounting stuff was still attached to the deck lid he was selling separately)

Wow, all the ones I have seen are $450 - $850.

the price I paid for the car, and the price I paid for the wheels - I feel like I have to keep up the traditions of getting bargains lol

yeah I use Gixen, but didn't pick a random enough number I think

Never use a round number with snipe software.  eg, you want to pay $50, put in a snipe bid for 52.  People have weird psychology with round numbers which is why the $49.99 thing still works for selling stuff.  So when buying, over_round on the other side.

it's more that 9 still rounds down for some reason, so if something is 199 dollars it's still closer to 150 in peoples minds.

and yeah i'm all over sniping with random numbers.. I should use the redundant server to beat some other sniping software too

Archived