Car showroom up in flames.. wonder if any Ps were in there?

withers

I visited this place when P hunting. They were the ones with the 993 Cab on the floor - no for sale signage in the car but it was FS if you asked - turned out the car had been written off twice before. They didn't disclose that to me either when I was enquired.

hmmmmmm 

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/huge-blaze-in-spencer-street-20130902-2t1e7.html

Shock horror

Car dealership on a site that is surrounded by high density residential development goes up in flames.

Demolition costs a lot!

Wonder how to unlock the value of the land?

There was a very suss looking 993 dressed up as an RS there, 6 mths ago... Always covered in dust but yours for 64 k

if they all went up in flames that would save some poor soul who didn't get a PPI

Ha you guys are funny!

The dark blue 993 with the blue interior and body kit was actually delivered that way. The guy that used to own it was a member of this forum. The car ended up going to $49k if my memory serves me correct.  It hadn't been written off.  The cab I'm referring to was a white one with blue roof. It had 2 prior write offs due to flood damage. And now maybe a third flood and smoke damage!

Where's theres smoke, theres fire! bwahahahahah

Archived