"LIKES" - back!

HAL

Hey All,

Not sure where or when it happened, but Members were unable to see those who LIKED their posts, on the actual thread... Possibly one of the many software upgrades, I certainly don't remember turning it off, regardless, now everyone can see who has LIKED your post, not only the email or PM notification you get!

Cheers,

Kerry

Yeah I know jnr, what a pain in the ass its been since upgrading, there have been so many little bits that I've had to sort out behind the scenes, but this one alluded me till yesterday... anyhow, alls well...  :mellow:

btw: go sick with the yellow faces now! ;) Interestingly, I didn't actually (consciously) do anything about the emoticons... theres a ghost in this damn machine!

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so at first everyone had LIKEs (displayed on the actual posts), then with a software upgrade only the MODs had LIKES, hence the delay in identifying the problem (I remember your complaint BenC3 but I thought it was just you as I and those I asked (also MODs) were still getting them! ;))

After writing up a ticket and getting advise as to changing of settings, now we have some members who can get LIKEs, and some who still cannot...

I'll need to allow some under the bonnet time on this, and as I have a major deadline for Monday arvo, probs going to be after that... but seeing as some of you have waited this long... ;)

Rest assured, on the case, but working tradie's hours, including an RDO...  :rolleyes:

Kerry

Archived