PCNSW Concours - 12th October 2014

Ben C3.o

Oh, that's an offer too good to refuse! :P

I'm still looking for someone to meet me there so I don't wander around like a friendless hobo...

happy to discuss the ins and out of baby cots (and change tables, and porta cots, and nappy bags, and ...)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that's an offer too good to refuse! :P

I'm still looking for someone to meet me there so I don't wander around like a friendless hobo...

I will be there from opening, so will pm you my mobile - feel free to give me a call when you get there.

Alternatively look for the teal coloured Boxster S and I am unlikely to be too far away.

Email this evening for the Concourse...

We are pleased to advise that there has been an outstanding response to this Sunday’s Concours event with over 180 Porsches being registered to participate....

Graeme

Email this evening for the Concourse...

We are pleased to advise that there has been an outstanding response to this Sunday’s Concours event with over 180 Porsches being registered to participate....

Graeme

that and Bathurst on the big screen - what is not to like

Great to catch up with a few of you!

Took a stack of photos. Should have some samplers up tonight.

Highlights were the immaculate slate grey(?)/green 356 speedster, blue 993 RS and my favourite blue zag ST rep...

Sun...many many Porsche's...Bathurst on the big screen...a great day out!

I didn't meet up with anyone there,  but made sure to ogle every single car for later reference,  what colour is your 993 au-yt ?

Gallery - https://plus.google.com/photos/102790257240083326727/albums/6069194751035807265

Arena red you can see it in picture 9 in your photos shame its obscured by the guy in the red shirt! and the last picture of this set.

https://plus.google.com/photos/116224504532553743706/albums/6069223732304324033

Graeme

Good job on photos guys, thanks.

Doesn't seem to be many front engined cars in PCNSW though..........

I was thinking about bringing mine, but the AC is out of action, and the drive from Bathurst in that weather was much more comfy in the land rover :)

There where a few 951's scattered around, at least 1 968 and quite a few 928's.

Archived