PCNSW Concours - 12th October 2014

Ben C3.o

How good is October!

Long weekend and NRL Grand Final this weekend, Bathurst next weekend and then the 4WD show and the PCNSW Concours the following weekend. Oh and daylight savings starts.

http://pcnsw.onefireplace.com/Default.aspx?pageId=1260504&eventId=758112&EventViewMode=EventDetails

http://sydney.4wdshow.com.au/index.phtml

Anyone else entering the concours?

Anyone else going to the 4WD show on Saturday then the Concours on the Sunday?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vehicles must enter only between the hours 7am and 9am. No late entries permitted.

Entrants are expected to remain on site for the whole day (approx.3pm). Early exit is very limited with one early exit only at 12 noon and otherwise at the conclusion of the event at approx. 3pm.

I might just swing past for a look given we can't leave when we feel like it.

I don't think they would even let my car in the Gate.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Of course they would...

I am entered, is anyone else here going? Just doing the category 4.. nothing serious! Should be a great day out with lots of eye candy anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

That time of year again, well a little early this year. 31.8.14.

Hopefully the weather leading up to the even will be better. I'm going down, anyone else going to put their car on the paddock?

I did last year and plan to do again. May as well keep the Boxster numbers up - I think I was 1 of 2 Boxsters in the wash and polish. Just need some time for more than a quick clean

• 1 month later...

Anybody planning on being at the annual event this year? Hoping the weather holds out (if lucky, we may get the same result as last weekend and a decent Sunday).

I have entered the "give the car a quick wash" section this year - no time for any prep for the car. In fact I need to work out how I can even give the car a wash before 9am Sunday.

I figure at worst there will be the usual assortment of desirable machinery to gaze at.

Archived