Christmas drinks

Guest Harold

I second that, it just isn't worth taking the risk. I live in Pymble and will have a limo pick me up circa 8.30 so if anyone wants a lift in that direction it will be fine.

So the date is December 4th.

Time is 7pm.

The venue is the Harbourview Hotel in North Sydney

we now have:

Edgy

Caver

Myself

Qstoria (maybe)

Doish13 (maybe)

Kelly

Steve F

Randall (maybe)

Dominic

Guest Harold

Well it is drinks in three days time. We are still at 6 yes and 3 maybe. Any firming up from the maybe's? The bar is round near the reception desk and I will be there a little early at the southern end where the tables and chairs are. I will put something Porsche on the table where I am.

Guest Harold

So the date is December 4th.

Time is 7pm.

The venue is the Harbourview Hotel in North Sydney

we now have:

Edgy

Caver

Myself

Qstoria alias Hugh.

Doish13 (maybe)

Kelly

Steve F

Randall (maybe)

Dominic

So we have 7 yes and now 2 maybe's. Come on maybe's it is tomorrow and by now I reckon you will know your movements. For the record I am off to Melbourne on the 8am and back in Sydney at 5pm so I guarantee I will be there. As our office is not too far away and one of our ladies from Perth is staying in house, I have invited a couple of our lovelly ladies to join us. Hope you don't mind. I will be there a bit early and will put a porsche something on the table where we are. If you can't find us, then 0433138767 will find me. See you at the starting line at 7pm.

Guest Harold

Travel safe Hugh. I hope you are not coming to Melbourne because it is pouring rain and quite cold. Bet the victorian members are glad the cars have heaters and wipers.

Guest Harold

What a wonderful bunch of people at the drinks tonight. Thank you all for making the evening so enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you all again at another event albeit one I do not organize.

Thanks for organising things Harold, it was great to catch up with everyone as always and it was a nice venue at which to share everyone's company. The house Shiraz & bubbles were both fab and the Wedges were pretty damn nice too thanks Dave!

Good times.. it is nice to have a drink then talk cars with people alike! 

Maybe next time we do this, I am almost certain you'll have a new car Harold?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

PS - as much as I hate organising things, I'll put my hand up ;)

Archived