Hi All,

I wanted to share my recent experience with one of the PFA sponsors, Spirit Of Racing. They currently have the ad over on the right hand side of the home screen above the recent threads list.

Firstly it appears that they are a fairly new business as some of their systems are still being developed, i.e. website order placement was a bit wonky but fixed overnight when I pointed it out.

Secondly Evan, who answered my emails, was great and looked after me like I was their favourite customer which is how it should be for every customer.

Thirdly my order arrived from Melbourne within a couple of days and was extremely well packed (for clothing).

Last, but by no means least, the jacket and tee shirt look fantastic and fit just great. 

And a cap made it's way into my parcel somehow, can't complain!

In summary, a 5 star experience. Check them out.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Ordinarily there are no discounts, but as a one off for the remainder of April 2014 I will give all PFA members a 10% discount on their purchases. To be eligible you must be a forum member and must include your PFA username when purchasing.

Hopefully I can catch up with some of you during the next SMT in Melb.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would also offer a recommendation for Spirit of Racing. Ordered some stuff during the week and is great quality. More than happy with the service from Evan and speed of arrival.

Re sizing, Evan very kindly emailed me a list of all his garment sizes and what they actually mean in terms of cm measurements. I am 181 cm and weigh 82 kg, in Australian shops I am either a M or L in tee shirts or jackets and the Spirit Of Racing M fits perfectly in both cases. They do offer an exchange service if the size isn't quite right when it arrives.

Archived