Problems with my Porsche

BAFE

So if Porsche buy the car back from this guy. What will happen to the car next?  Will they investigate it and work out what is the root cause of all the issues? Or sell it cheap to some other sucker to deal with or  maybe give it to their underperforming staff member of the month as punishment :P ???

Anyone have any actual experience with a car maker/manufacturer or dealer in a situation like this?

So if Porsche buy the car back from this guy. What will happen to the car next?  Will they investigate it and work out what is the root cause of all the issues? Or sell it cheap to some other sucker to deal with or  maybe give it to their underperforming staff member of the month as punishment :P ???

Anyone have any actual experience with a car maker/manufacturer or dealer in a situation like this?

it either gets sold as a 'refurbished' car, which means someone will buy it at the discounted price if they think the risk is worth it, or it ends up on a lot in another state with a clean title..

My guess is he has to sign a non disclosure agreement and we never find out :(

it either gets sold as a 'refurbished' car, which means someone will buy it at the discounted price if they think the risk is worth it, or it ends up on a lot in another state with a clean title..

or it ends up crushed and recycled

In my humble opinion Porsche can afford to take it back to the factory and pull it apart enough to work out who doesn't have a job tomorrow. It may be crushed eventually or used to test new bits etc., the engineers will decide would be my guess. I seriously doubt it ever being sold on to another customer.

Above guesstimates from a long history of working with international manufacturers of various products, no cars though unfortunately.

Either way it's sliced - doesn't sound good. No way they are going to crush this car. 

Beware of 2013 dark blue 991s in the US of A people!

if it's sold listed as a refurbished car, it's similar to buying a demo car over here. someone will get it cheap knowing it was initially taken back due to lemon laws.

more likely is it will end up in another state.

• 4 weeks later...

Yuri,

Do you not remember days in Rodinia.... where local Lada agent moved....... From Murmansk to Sakhalin Island (at the special camp?)

Shame about bank account and wife was happier with Gospodin Colonel Putin.... no - wait that was you nyet?????

Archived