WORKSHOP AND DRIVE DAY AT STEVEP's last Saturday

Niko

A few of us got together for a bit of a workshop and gabfest last Saturday up in dem dare mountains.

A very cold wet and foggy day. So hot coffees were the order of the day.   After a little bit of work, mainly on Chris's car trying to locate the elusive little rattle (which in the end was a success) 

The boys all threw their keys into the hat and had a ...........car swap.

IMG_6461.jpg

Chris, Webrest, Tman and D-banger talking everything Porsche.

IMG_6470.jpg

Chris, Dave, Theo, Steve and Doug, admiring Steves restored old Duke. 

IMG_6472.jpg

Doug in Steves car.

IMG_6475.jpg

Doug still in Steves car

IMG_6476.jpg

Steve in Dougs car...

IMG_6484.jpg

Twins

IMG_6487.jpg

Steve in Chris's car

IMG_6491.jpg

Back in one piece and not a dirt road on the drive...

Thanks for opening your garage Steve, great get together, and the rolls for lunch superb

Don't know where you found that wife of yours Steve, but I understand why you're still with here!!

I can still taste lunch and dessert. Say thanks to Kitty for us.

It was actually the little brackets that sit under the seat rail that keep the car mats in place.One of them was missing and so the seat was sitting a mm or so higher on one side at the front than the other which meant the seat was slightly twisted.The problem I had was the seat bolt on the side where the bracket was had stripped. The head being one of those allen key types made from butter and I had tried to remove it but couldnt. Steve kindly offered to have a go at removing it and managed to pretty easily so thanks for your help Steve it was greatly appreciated. The rattle was not present when someone was sitting in the seat which I did when Doug and Steve had a drive. So I took the remaining bracket off and the seat sat flush on both rails and is now not twisted.

Was a great day even though it was cold, foggy and RAINING!!

Oh and I caused the rattle in the first place because when I removed the seat to change the ECU chip I left the other bracket off due to the plastic end being broken. Stupidly I should have left them both off.....

Roadkill vs no roadkill ? depending upon where you drive.

But that might also mean speed hump/supermarket curb if you live in an urban jungle  ;)

My 928 is way too low and I had to install massive brackets to protect the spoiler. Even then the exhaust gives off sparks when i get airborne (it happened recently)

Archived