More Magnus, wheels + turbo fever.

hugh

I guarantee that if the average Joe put on different colour bumpers and a black duck tail on a white car we would all think he was a dick!

Where I come from, a car with a different colour body panel indicates that the owner has smoked the last of his Centrelink payment and can't afford to get the panel painted so decide to leave it in the colour as found in the local junk yard or from the shopping centre carpark.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red lights he's running are mostly right hand turns, which are like our lefts. Over there, perfectly legal if save to do so. Took me a few weeks of living over there, getting beeped at and generally being pretty losed before I worked this out...

The bloke does his own thing. Look at the designs on his clothing brand, it pretty well sums it up...

So the guy has a very uncommon name, he's from the UK and has a love affair with the P car... Do you think there is any possibility to the guy having any affiliation to the 'Magnus' in the scrolling credits of the original 'getaway in Stockholm' clip with the 911?... Perhaps that is where the affiliation with the title 'outlaw' comes from... Or am I reading way too much into this bloke haha

Archived