Magnus Ted Talk - pumping up own tyres!

murf

Magnus Ted Talk - pumping up own tyres!

For someone who was media shy he has certainly come out of his shell.

Might be time to head back in - his story is getting a little old now!

I wonder if that's the real Magnus Walker or they just found some rambling homeless guy as a double?

I guess different folks/different strokes, but it's a bit of a stretch for a TED talk isn't it?

EDIT: okay after listening to it he's actually quite interesting, and I should stop giving him shit. he has an interesting life story of how he got where he is

That's probably the one reason why I respect the guy, his honest passion. Pretty hard to achieve any success in life without a great deal of passion - what better way than spending it on Porsches!

Entertaining talk, nice work Magnus.

I think if he cut his hair he may loose his power!

I like his cars - well some of them. Don't rate his wheels, nor his clothing label.

I think like legend - passion is used too freely - obsession might be a better term.

I get obsessed with things - doesn't mean I am passionate.

I say fell on his feet - not gut feeling. His wife looks the smarts.

She from the movie was the one whom convinced him to buy in LA warehouse district.

I like Magnus and his cars, but at the risk of sounding like his mother, I just wish the boy would have his hair cut!

That's probably the one reason why I respect the guy, his honest passion. Pretty hard to achieve any success in life without a great deal of passion - what better way than spending it on Porsches!

Entertaining talk, nice work Magnus.

He is very down to earth no doubt about that. And interesting hearing him talk about 10 year cycles.. which I can relate to as I'll be finishing up this year after 11 years at work!

I really envy anyone that has managed to make a living out of something they are passionate about.... 

Archived