• 5 weeks later...

Thanks Owgasm, if you order some Work wheels be prepared to wait about 12 weeks. Well worth the wait if you ask me though :) Measuring tape is your friend. Measure 3 times order once. What wheels do you have on at the moment? Their measurements would be a good starting point.

Thanks Owgasm, if you order some Work wheels be prepared to wait about 12 weeks. Well worth the wait if you ask me though :) Measuring tape is your friend. Measure 3 times order once. What wheels do you have on at the moment? Their measurements would be a good starting point.

The wait is fine :) I will have to measure and then get someone to double/triple check for me. Just a scary process if I were to order incorrect sizes  :wacko: 

Oh and Russ, as soon as the spacers can go, they're GONE! DISH  :wub: 

Are the front guards of a 964 and 993 any different in terms of width? Or was it only the rear that became widebody? Just want to know if your front wheel size will be the same for me as well. 

Unsure of what wheels they are exactly. 

(if you don't mind me adding a photo, see below) -- spot Russ :P 

9585928941_3ac5ee7a72_s.jpgPPRS-5636 by Ferdinand R, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my wheels through a distributor, who I thought was Melbourne based but turned out to be in NZ. They then placed the order to Work Wheels in Japan. As far as I know the Brombachers are only available in 18,19,20 inches.

Archived