Truck V Porsche (not good)

CarreraG50

Alternative title: "I don't think that's going to buff out". Seriously, imagine your beloved Porsche is at the body shop waiting for you to pick it up after having some slight imperfection taken care of. Then, the phone rings. It's the body shop calling to tell you that your Porsche is done, completely and totally DONE. At least that what we imagine must have happened today to the owner of this poor Porsche.

porsche-crushed-by-truck.jpg

According to the stories we read, a Porsche (the model isn't identified, and it's a bit hard to tell, but we think it might be an early model 993) was parked at a body shop in Faulkville, GA, waiting to be picked up, when the driver of a box truck lost control, careened off the road and put a whole lot of hurt onto the Porsche. Thankfully, no one, other than the Porsche, was hurt.

porsche-993-crushed-600x316.jpg

The crash was big enough to close down the road for some time and is still under investigation. Let's have a moment of silence for a fallen brother.

Unfortunately sports or other wind efficient vehicles can be susceptible to these kinds of accidents.

My Hyundai i30 manual carries H&S warnings such as :

Under braking car may be prone to disappearing under higher stationary vehicles.

To remove roof rack attach points use an object other than fingernails as you may damage fingernails. WT-  !

RIP

Archived