Christmas Drinks

Guest Harold

Harold, I am deeply apologetic for this but my final business trip to Japan just got bumped by a week which will put me in Tokyo on the night of the 10th.

Really very sorry and will certainly miss not being there.

Next time.

David

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does the better half have a name she would like on her name tag???

I think if I just left it at Mrs Dreamr, I would be in for a lifetime of her wrath, so I think that "Jodie" should probably be on there somewhere ....

BTW ...... I've always considered myself to be the better half ....

Guest Harold

well, our numbers are dwindling but it is still on. 9 intrepid goers and 1 maybe. Still time to add your name to the list and come and enjoy the company of like minded people.

Unfortunately I can not now be part of the evening events. We have had to let quite a few people go from work and this evening has been chosen to honour their time with the company. Duty and frankly a bit of respect for their circumstance, calls. Apologies to Harold in particular for dropping out.

Guest Harold

Guys, i think this is probably at a level where it isn't worth doing given we now have only 7 takers and between now and next Wednesday we can guarantee a couple will fall over.

So lets consider it a cancelled event and lets try for a Christmas in July or something similar in 2015.

All the best to you and your families.

Harold,

Thanks for all your effort in organising and it appears you may be right.

Getting a bit low on numbers now but am sure we can all catch up after xmas for an SMT or something.

Great effort though.

All the best to everyone for the xmas season and may all your drives be safe and more importantly, fun!!!!!

Archived