1976 LHD TARGA 25.5k

Yeah I hate those duck tales. If i hear one more story about a duck!

This particularly different example has popped up before.

Silver metallic paint is generally good but closer inspection reveals there are some touched up areas on bumpers and bonnet that have not been colour matched very well.Interior is brown and black in fair condition and original, except for later model electrically adjusted seats in black leather. Car is by no means in concourse condition but Is presentable I think. Dashpad has some cracking.Car has been registered in Queensland Australia but is currently unregistered. Sold without RWC.

Interesting ad copy:

- good paint but has bad colour matching

- interior is original, except for the non original seats

- presentable car, but has dash cracks

- was once registered but isn't any more

Clearly from the school of the 'praise sandwich'

When I clicked on the link a pic of the rear end came up, I thought whoa weird spoiler.. scrolled down to the text and then back up to have the front end looking at me - I think I let out a shocked little gasp at what I saw.

So sad :(  that poor 911 what did it do to deserve that? 

It reminds me of that american car that's based on a 964 - I can't remember what it's called

I'd have the orange force 7 on the left sidebar though (I think it's their banner)

It reminds me of that american car that's based on a 964 - I can't remember what it's called

I'd have the orange force 7 on the left sidebar though (I think it's their banner)

or swiss even (Sbarro Challenge - based on a 911)  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:

4100117143_db3700d618.jpg

Archived