Carrera3.0 - return to stock for sale?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheldons white one sold for around 85k late last year and it was in good condition.

I don't know how close to the 95k asking price they got but anything over 60k and I'm a happy man.

The red UK C 3.0 at Ecurie sold within a week of listing, so I'm assuming it sold for the asking price...

Sheldon sold it for 85? Or bought then sold for 85?

Bought then sold.

Sheldon sold his car to Gerrard late 2013 or early 2014 asking price was 58k. Gerrard advertised it late 2014 for 85k. Marked sold a few weeks later.

Bathroom in the mornings getting a bit nippy, but ok when I turn on in slab heating

But thx for asking mr fish.... :). Almost time for a fondue party

aren't you cold Michael?

Bathroom in the mornings getting a bit nippy, but ok when I turn on in slab grating

But thx for asking mr fish.... :). Almost time for a fondue party

• 4 weeks later...

Bought then sold.

Sheldon sold his car to Gerrard late 2013 or early 2014 asking price was 58k. Gerrard advertised it late 2014 for 85k. Marked sold a few weeks later.

I saw that car in 2012 with something like $46k on it. Thought it was a bit much.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he wasn't the guy who kept texting me and asking what's my best price, today? For a quick deal, today. Money by bank transfer, today. He really liked the word today...

As for me, I'm now a 356A owner!

I hope he wasn't the guy who kept texting me and asking what's my best price, today? For a quick deal, today. Money by bank transfer, today. He really liked the word today...

As for me, I'm now a 356A owner!

you going to outlaw it?

Geez from a 930 kremer to ultimately a 356. Quite a bit of diversity in that journey!

Good memory!

There is still the odd 911 lurking in the shed to keep the 356 company...

Archived