Wanted - widebody 3.2 Carrera

dj454

as title suggests. any leads thrown in much appreciated.

suppose there are more cabs around then coupes thats ok 

only request.  a light (linen etc)  interior 

there is one on carsales in a shocking red on red colour scheme couldn't do it

anything else let me know 

There is a blue on on carsales. The ad doesn't give much away but judging by the price it's not an original 491 and probably converted from LHD

Coupes are rare as hen's teeth. I've only ever seen one.

ruched leater

Is that in another language ...... or spell check gone horribly wrong ..... or special PFA code ....... or have I had too much to drink (and I don't even drink!) ....

Thanks, my car isn't listed, the "everyone has a price" remark was a bit tongue in cheek. Happy to chat if anyone wants to know a bit more about them. Just pm me. I know of 4 coupes in vic. Simonkk on the forum is also very knowledgable on these rare beasts and has a beautiful example also.

Cheers

Danny

Thanks, my car isn't listed, the "everyone has a price" remark was a bit tongue in cheek. Happy to chat if anyone wants to know a bit more about them. Just pm me. I know of 4 coupes in vic. Simonkk on the forum is also very knowledgable on these rare beasts and has a beautiful example also.

Cheers

Danny\

do you know much more about the other 2 cars?

There was a silver '89 on display at Motorclassica a couple years ago in the PCV display. White interior, 130,000kms. Showroom condition. I met the owner randomly one day when dropping the kids off at child care. He was walking by and crossed over the road to have a chat when he saw my car. He does about 1,000kms a year in it and has a number of other desirable cars in his collection. He said it's his sons favourite car and he's been instructed to never ever sell it :)

Is that in another language ...... or spell check gone horribly wrong ..... or special PFA code ....... or have I had too much to drink (and I don't even drink!) ....

Ruched Leather...

"A gathered ruffle or pleat of fabric used for trimming or decorating women's garments"

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived