911 restore

Hellblau82

Strewth - big job - HUGE job - good luck.  There's a guy on the bird that does wiring harnesses.  Can't remember his handle (TimT maybe?) but shouldn't be too hard to find if you're interested.

Love that Pasha upholstery...

Thanks everyone yes I been talking with Timmy for a while now in trying to get one from US for him to inspect and look at before it comes to me or source one.

The kroon harnesses look amazing I should be able to replicate something similar with my wiring experience just need to get a hold of a donor harness or something to be able to work with and keeping original style connectors.

The fire sure made a mess of the interior. Shows how the frunk and interior aren't really separate spaces, as anyone who has stuck their hand up

Under the dash while driving can tell you.

Absolutely I couldn't get through with out people like your good self offering the help.

I'm going to need help with all the AC components and wiring if you know much about it. I'm pretty well accross everything else I need to replace at the moment.

Few companents that I'm going to fuse that wernt originally so got a bit of work to get through! Thanks mate! Why are you selling??

I was going to ask if it was a US import because of the indicators...but then I guessed you'd found a same-color car and used that instead.

Looking forward to seeing the final result.

Was it the front condenser fan?  I've heard that fitting an inline fuse is a good move because they're not individually fused and can seize and catch fire.

Hey mate no it was an aus delivered vehicle it quite possibley could of been. Yes I head there was a few unfused instruments in this make but I won't be allowing that again. I have pretty good electrical knowledge and will be re wiring to a fused blade system after I identifified what mods need to be made electrically

Archived