Seat rejuvenation on the unicorn

Hughesy

I'm using leatherique.  About $80 for the kit.. Bought on line. Seen it a lot at car shows. Seems to be the goods. The pic is after one treatment.  Wait till you see them after the final polish. Seriously , all the creases are filled and supple.  It's like dipping a dried out sponge into warm water. Will post more pics later. 

Hughesy 

Couldnt be more happy with them.  Just checked again and I think ALL cracks gone. 

Think I'll have a crack at dyeing the damaged and discoloured beading on the drivers back rest 

" that'll fix em proper like "

POLI, THE CRACKS WERENTTOO DEEP  . I JUST POURED A HEAP OF THE REJUVINATOR IN, MASSAGED IN REALLY WELL , WRAPPED IN BLACK PLASTIC TO KEEP WARM AND LEFT IT FOR A WEEK  

ALL THE DEEP CREASES DISAPPEARED AFTER THE SECOND GO  

POLI, THE CRACKS WERENTTOO DEEP  . I JUST POURED A HEAP OF THE REJUVINATOR IN, MASSAGED IN REALLY WELL , WRAPPED IN BLACK PLASTIC TO KEEP WARM AND LEFT IT FOR A WEEK  

ALL THE DEEP CREASES DISAPPEARED AFTER THE SECOND GO  

Thanks mate. I've got so many leather care products but I either need to invest in some rejuvenator for the creased bolsters and or go all out with a re-dye given two parts are past saving. 

Archived