RSR build thread

turboT

Been wanting to do this for at least 12 months and finally have all the bits I need. Photos to follow as soon as I have figured out how to upload them. Very bloody excited :) :) :) 

Let the cutting begin!!! I'll be following closely... please keep all your templates.;)

Scott, you always have a crazy good point mate!... :wub:  

So is it a 997 then?

well, it sort of makes sense, why would you chop your appreciating ones (964/930) might as well chop the 997 while it's on the downhill spiral before it's worthless. 

well, it sort of makes sense, why would you chop your appreciating ones (964/930) might as well chop the 997 while it's on the downhill spiral before it's worthless. 

Totally agree with Scott, chop the 997 and save the others, especially the 964. B)

I don't think T necessarily needs to do any chopping if he wants to retain value in his cars. A hotrodded original motor is very appealing (well to me that is) :)

Unless of course he want's to go wide... But that doesn't seem too logical in today's market.

I don't think T necessarily needs to do any chopping if he wants to retain value in his cars. A hotrodded original motor is very appealing (well to me that is) :)

Unless of course he want's to go wide... But that doesn't seem too logical in todayg's market.

Hopefully no chopping, so as at some stage vehicle (whichever one?) can be restored to former glory. 

All for the hot rodding idea though, just not the beautiful 964 :wub:

But its low km, GEN2, aussi delivered, two owner, non electric steering, no IMS issue,original, no rust, never tracked, less than 5000 produced WW (alot less RHD) - and you guys want me to chop it up!

Classic investment in the making ;)

Just giving you some ideas turboT  :D

Here is a before and after of this GEN2

More pics on his Instagram https://instagram.com/libertywalk997/

11142275_1810309199194762_634283090_n.jp

11856669_686696274794675_2001218816_n.jp

Archived