Full Customised 911 Build V8 Twin Turbo

The turbo size are 2 x PT91 (equivalent to GTX47) Each turbo is rated to a maximum of 1650hp, which in total maximum potential HP of 3300. Hence now the main hurdle is the gearbox and what we should do there.

you guys are seriously insane...that beast will kill you. love it

[note]. i just edited this post. I originally stated you were crazy, but then edited it to say you are seriously insane

Thanks for the share Fraz, always great to see people doing something 'different'.  ??

you guys are seriously insane...that beast will kill you. love it

[note]. i just edited this post. I originally stated you were crazy, but then edited it to say you are seriously insane

We get called that a lot. Even the engineer says we are crazy!

One of our business slogans is 'pushing the limits in the performance industry' needless to say Brad is keeping up with the slogan! Lol

http://www.albinsgear.com.au/

talk to these Guys; they are making a sequential box for my mates 650 hp GT40, although 3000 may require an Auto

Thanks Steve, ?

Well... maybe its Lenco you guys should really be talking to :lol: 

Thanks Edgy, I will tell Brad.

haha running it on methanol? :lol: interested to see how he solves it.

Brad has mentioned methanol for Dyno and Drags etc, but will be pump fuel when on the street. ??

Thanks Steve, ?

Thanks Edgy, I will tell Brad.

Brad has mentioned methanol for Dyno and Drags etc, but will be pump fuel when on the street. ??

E85 is the go, but I guess you guys are all over that, same mate has a twin turbo LS in a VX SS sleeper on E85 and I am sold on the stuff for turbo applications.

E85 is the go, but I guess you guys are all over that, same mate has a twin turbo LS in a VX SS sleeper on E85 and I am sold on the stuff for turbo applications.

Nah Fraz, Brad actually hates E85 and won't use it on our customers cars, or any of our own cars. It's really not good for your car! 

Edited as Brad just said: Lots of people are actually moving away from it because of what it does to valve seats, rings, fuel systems, etc

Yeah, I know what your saying,  His SS has a E85-tune and full E85 custom fuel system. (Big injectors, lines etc,etc). Our attitude to these LS engines are they are dirt cheap for big power, pop and replace mentality I guess. 

Keep the pics and updates coming, love this build mate.

Very interested in his cooling plans as this is definitely the biggest hurdle. Although the way I see it in reality, could you really notice the difference between 1000hp and 2000hp on the street?

Either way it is way more than you could do anything with, besides dyno bragging rights. 

Archived