What's it worth? '86 Eurovox Cassette Radio

Hi guys,

Just wondering if I can get some info on what this cassette radio is worth.

It came with my '86 944 Turbo when I bought it, and I don't think I'll ever put it in, so I might as well sell it.

I think it was also standard on Australian 911's of the time.

Cheers,

Timm

I hope Ronny gets this as I know he's excited about being able to play his old Shena Easton and Bay City Roller tapes

At least I'd be able to play my music collection, Pete .....

You'll have to wait till someone lists an 8 track .....:P

By the way Timm, that's a hell of a lot more than I thought too ....I'm sure some guys in the know will chime in and let us know.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if I can get some info on what this cassette radio is worth.

It came with my '86 944 Turbo when I bought it, and I don't think I'll ever put it in, so I might as well sell it.

I think it was also standard on Australian 911's of the time.

Cheers,

Timm

IMG_20151022_150907s.jpg

I would like to be second in line please

This model came in two specs whilst both identical one had an external amplifier and one didn't. This doesn't affect the overall price you would want to ensure the amplifier and wiring came with the unit if you Intended on selling. 

I have collected a few of these over the years and used to pay no more than a couple hundred for them when people used to throw them out and replace with flashy CD players, in today's market a good functioning unit complete with side tabs as pictured would not be out of place in the 700 to 800 mark. 

Archived