[QLD] Cars & Coffee Brisbane Saturday 5th of December

Cars & Coffee Brisbane

Join us again on the 5th of December and bring out your exotic, rare, classic, vintage, or historic vehicles for the last Cars and Coffee Brisbane for 2015. As usual we'll be there rain or shine from 7:30 am.

This all wouldn't happen without our supporters so thanks to the following businesses - Samios Foods, TD Automotive, Ryno Insurance Services Pty Ltd, Car Care Products, The Detailing Studio, Penrite Oil, Porsche Forum Australia, and Ronald McDonald House South East Queensland

Come out and enjoy some cool cars, great conversation and excellent food and drink!

and finally, a reminder that there are families around throughout the morning so please behave responsibly.

12243398_511624428999910_646256969219486

• 2 weeks later...

Intending to get to this one as it might be my last as 911 owner:( will need to be early by the sound of things.

Russ, I'll bring the door cable with me if your going?

:o you'll be a loss to the Porsche community in general, I've used your excellent write ups in the past

and that'd be great Mike, turns out I am the worst at getting over your way to pick things up. btw are you coming to the German Club after?

Hi Mike.a shame you are leaving the 911 clan,,always enjoyed talking to you and reading your very informative technical posts....most enlightening.Are you replacing the beautiful SC with another ride?

Hi Mike.a shame you are leaving the 911 clan,,always enjoyed talking to you and reading your very informative technical posts....most enlightening.Are you replacing the beautiful SC with another ride?

Thank you….

No final decision made yet, and after discussing my dilemma with a few PFA members it looks like I'm going to stay a 911 owner for bit longer :) 

No final decision made yet, and after discussing my dilemma with a few PFA members it looks like I'm going to stay a 911 owner for bit longer :) 

Good to hear. Otherwise I was keeping those deck lid hinges!

Archived