EBAY - SINGER - TARGA

turboT

Those front guards look a vastly different shape in the first pic, compared to the last pic. 

Also I looked at that engine and I am pretty sure it's a tip. 

It would be a nice little project though ??

The year of NIKE -- Just do it ..2016 ..

I say sell that project car you bought it sounds too nice  and buy a real project 

Come on my project ships 4th January an A- car not P-car, hopefully to my repairer for the strip to start ..race you to the finish line ;) Turning ugly toads in to charming princes with a growl under the bonnet is always fun

Turn those keyboard strokes into productivity :)

Now thats old skool commitment , if you can find a bloke to take a cheque

If you are a gent of unimpeachable respectability , there will be no questions or qualms.

My cheque book still works as the maker intended.

Our P club uses one as well. 

reckon there's mileage in taking your morning glory to a non porsche shop. That is take it to a shop that can really fabricate - shape hammer and where they sweat steel and piss swarf. So not Autohaus or zag or the other gentlemenly shops where you can get a post service latte , where they do valet spark plug changes and their social media postings has the just right amount of chrome hipsterideation and sun glare .. I'm saying old skool shop where the cars are hewn from billet  and wheeled steel. 

Such as Sydney Vintage Car Restorations ( crookwell) of the innumerable country town rod and panel  shops.

my 2c anyhow

The year of NIKE -- Just do it ..2016 ..

I say sell that project car you bought it sounds too nice  and buy a real project 

Come on my project ships 4th January an A- car not P-car, hopefully to my repairer for the strip to start ..race you to the finish line ;) Turning ugly toads in to charming princes with a growl under the bonnet is always fun

Turn those keyboard strokes into productivity :)

not me mate. 'Other Projects' on hold until I get my house finished. Recon I'll have the 997 and the 964 on carsales soon. Couple of things to fix up on both before I start snapping away with the iPhone though..

if they both go I'll need a new daily drive

Archived