PPI in Adelaide?

edgy

Thanks all. 

Car is with Buik so anyone but them and that is for no reason other than wanting an independent evaluation (which they're open to). 

Cheers. 

what are you upto?

I've got the blues T... you know ;) 

Thanks all. 

Car is with Buik so anyone but them and that is for no reason other than wanting an independent evaluation (which they're open to). 

Cheers. 

I've got the blues T... you know ;) 

I'm jealous, hope it all checks out. 

If its late model have Porsche Centre do it mate. Speak to Neil and he will look after it for you.

This was a good suggestion mate, I called Porsche Centre Adelaide today and they insisted I be there to go over the car with them if I can make the trip down. 

He said they will get the DME report out put it on the hoist and discuss/quote any remedies that may be required, also the price is what surprised me most $ 363.00 :) 

PS - they know the car & owner so its all on you today mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say that if anyone is looking at getting PPI in Adelaide the folks at Porsche Centre Adelaide were just fantastic to work with! If you are able to make the trip down it's really a treat to be able to go over the car with the guys whilst it is on the hoist. 

Even though they were not selling the car we got the royal treatment and were even chauffeured off to our boozy lunch in a Cayenne. 

We dealt with Ben the service manager and he's a top guy! He even arranged with the seller to have the car there at the shop the night prior so we could get straight to business upon our arrival. 

The PCA team is excellent.   I went to parts once, and we got talking about oils.  So next thing we're over in thew workshop and the guys were are more than willing to give me advice. nothing seems too much trouble for these guys.

And then???

we had lunch? ? 

We are in talks trying to secure a deal, offer is in but some things need to be addressed and followed up on at the sellers end. 

The PCA team is excellent.   I went to parts once, and we got talking about oils.  So next thing we're over in thew workshop and the guys were are more than willing to give me advice. nothing seems too much trouble for these guys.

We definitely got this impression of the team. 

We had coffees made for us and they had apparently gone cold so they just made new ones... The little things. 

Seriously refreshing change of scenery. :) 

I will try to get some of the Adelaide crew together next time in town.

Archived