964/4

Wow, they are some low km's mate. Sad to see you leave the 964 fraternity but good luck with your sale. Seems like a great example of a stock 964.

Will be interested to see where you price this given the km's.

Yer will be sad. But drove the 996 hard last night and mate , it's in a different class. Also the unicorn is taking shape so I'll have the best of both air and water 

still smiling 

If you don't mind me asking, with such low km's why was the engine rebuilt? PM me if you like.

C4S driven hard is quite a car isn't it. I drove one *very* hard across Wales back in 2005 (it was a 2003 car), properly quick and very linear, it has great power delivery.

As you know these c4s had a reputation of having oil leaks. The previous owner was more fastidious than I am , and that's saying something. Hence he had this done at 68Klm 

82A2F1FB-FC98-408C-BE5B-279AC27FE16D_zps

It's a 3.6 C4S Tingy and I think it's brilliant. Sure it's different but as far as handling and acceleration and creature comforts it's in a different class. Remember though it is 15 years younger so I expect that

The 964 gives a more visceral drive and you feel more involved with the car  but that may be my biased feelings 

It's a 3.6 C4S Tingy and I think it's brilliant. Sure it's different but as far as handling and acceleration and creature comforts it's in a different class. Remember though it is 15 years younger so I expect that

The 964 gives a more visceral drive and you feel more involved with the car  but that may be my biased feelings 

I have the same combo, 964C4 and 996C4S and agree completely.

Archived