TALK ABOUT A BARN FIND

Niko you been furiously googling "Bluebird" and "barn find" for your next project (the hot rod)?

haha stop it......Lovely old Una (original owner) would turn her toes up a lot quicker, if she thought I was going to do that to her Beloved Bluebird.

haha stop it......Lovely old Una (original owner) would turn her toes up a lot quicker, if she thought I was going to do that to her Beloved Bluebird.

No , I meant ANOTHER BB! The red head bastard stepchild you've always wanted.

No , I meant ANOTHER BB! The red head bastard stepchild you've always wanted.

IF....IF......I was going to do anything out of that lot it would be with this one.

Drop an L20  series donk into it, a couple of big Webers/Dellortos, thumping cam, 5 speed box and woo hoo.......

8e27f8ab-1a2f-4dc7-84e7-ca286b771c28.jpg

This looks my old ute from 30 odd years ago,Some bloke did not give way to the good wife and hit her in the left front guard, so i patched  the ute up and painted it with spray cans 70aa9c37-c6ed-4fec-ac7c-78d199172b87.jpg Looks like history has repeated itself 

IF....IF......I was going to do anything out of that lot it would be with this one.

Drop an L20  series donk into it, a couple of big Webers/Dellortos, thumping cam, 5 speed box and woo hoo.......

8e27f8ab-1a2f-4dc7-84e7-ca286b771c28.jpg

Not being rude or insinuating anything, but have you ever tried to get into one these things ?  Very squeasy.

and Niko, I know where there is a twin of your BB in desperate need of rescue

This is so you Niko! Complete with umbilical cord.

2P7A8824-1200x800.jpg

Sorta.....like that sorta...without all the whatever crap all that is and the mirrors<_<

Not being rude or insinuating anything, but have you ever tried to get into one these things ?  Very squeasy.

and Niko, I know where there is a twin of your BB in desperate need of rescue

Thanks B, but as much as I love my BB one BB in your lifetime is probably enough...B)

But....arrgghh where is it located??? Not that I'm err interested...

Thanks B, but as much as I love my BB one BB in your lifetime is probably enough...B)

But....arrgghh where is it located??? Not that I'm err interested...

Grove Street, Bennetts Green, Newcastle ……..just in case you are not interested.

Sorta.....like that sorta...without all the whatever crap all that is and the mirrors<_<

anyone over 5'6" and 70kg would look like a circus elephant on a tricycle driving that thing.

That's about 10mins from my place, im off for a look:ph34r:

see what you've done Brian..:wacko:  

Now you've let the cat out of the bag, there will be a stampede of people who have always wanted to own a Bluebird heading to Newcastle:P

the price will go through the roof.:o

see what you've done Brian..:wacko:  

Now you've let the cat out of the bag, there will be a stampede of people who have always wanted to own a Bluebird heading to Newcastle:P

the price will go through the roof.:o

Sorry Niko :huh:

With the rush to get to Newcastle the price has probably doubled already to almost $100

and Tingy selling his 944 just to get a Bluebird……who would have thought. :lol:

Archived