My Singer Arrived!

I picked the book up at the Petersen museum 3 weeks ago  -$89....in its box

just saying :ph34r:

ordered the Limited edition one for xmas last year mate. 8 months later I still get long winded emails about delays in production because Rob didn't like the shade of nickel on a wing nut that holds the second last page in place. If I'd ordered a car it would have been ready by now...

itsujack

Good of you to finally make it home. Not really sure why you bothered to buy a new home in Sydney when you seem to have spent so little time there....:D

first full weekend in the new house since mid april, good to be back. but more importantly what's this 3.2 business? a guy goes a away a couple of weeks... where's the thread on the new purchase?

first full weekend in the new house since mid april, good to be back. but more importantly what's this 3.2 business? a guy goes a away a couple of weeks... where's the thread on the new purchase?

Your problem is that it has been far longer than "a couple of weeks" and you missed the thread, plus so much more. I think you are the only PFA member in Sydney without a new (full size) car:D 

Your problem is that it has been far longer than "a couple of weeks" and you missed the thread, plus so much more. I think you are the only PFA member in Sydney without a new (full size) car:D 

I feel left out... :( carsales tonight.

Archived