Pokemon

tazzieman

I'm really enjoying the Pokemon Go fad at the moment... When I see some zoned out doobie with their head buried in their screen walking towards me on the street, I love to drop the shoulder, or even go for a full shirt-front. You score by seeing how many people you can make drop their phone.

Its a great game. I hope it sticks around for a while. 

So you bumped your head on my post? Did you get the Pokemon though? That is all that matters.

Your command of the Queen's is better than what was exhibited above.  But, yeah, got 'im.

. When I see some zoned out doobie with their head buried in their screen walking towards me on the street, I love to drop the shoulder, or even go for a full shirt-front. You score by seeing how many people you can make drop their phone.

That would be at least 30% of anyone you randomly pass on foot these days. Even oldies , arggh! 

Harsh! 

Whats wrong with people, especially kids, getting out in the fresh air enjoying themselves,  instead of sitting at home in front of a computer? I think it's fantastic for exercise and getting the vitamin D we all need

Harsh! 

Whats wrong with people, especially kids, getting out in the fresh air enjoying themselves,  instead of sitting at home in front of a computer? I think it's fantastic for exercise and getting the vitamin D we all need

Take a Vit D pill and go for a run or catch a peccary. Walking isn't anything more than a sign of life, despite what your dr might tell you.  Pah!

Kids shouldn't need a device to get them into the fresh air. It just feeds an addiction. 

Anyway Pokemons are ugly things. Unlike peccaries , they can't be stuck and eaten or made into the finest driving gloves.

I'm with Andy Richter "Back in my day when we found a Pokémon we had to beat it to death with a rotary phone" 

Actually I got pissed off because the CFD platform I use wouldn't let me short Nintendo just before it dropped 10,000 yen... That was the closest thing I've seen to a "sure-thing" in ages :P

I downloaded the app and found that there was a Pokemon in my house. In fact it was right next to me. I duly caught it and evicted it from my house. I didn't even see it there until I got the app. Wierd.

Archived