My new GT4

f40-r

I've had mine about 6 months now. Done 5,000kms in that time - get out nearly every weekend with some mates just for the joy of driving it.

I love it to bits. I had high expectations but they have been exceeded. And I find I'm still enjoying it as much now as I did when I first got it.

13902763_10155150640539418_4857341237940

Im keen to hear how you compare the new gt4 to your old gt3...

can you throw us some analysis on this critical point...?

much more modern, better gearbox and a better gear shift. Feels more responsive and it sounds better. 

Somehow the GT4 feels more race inspired than the 997 GT3, to me it feels stiffer and a little more stabilised. 

Overall I prefer my GT4, seems to be a more thrilling drive experience.

much more modern, better gearbox and a better gear shift. Feels more responsive and it sounds better. 

Somehow the GT4 feels more race inspired than the 997 GT3, to me it feels stiffer and a little more stabilised. 

Overall I prefer my GT4, seems to be a more thrilling drive experience.

wow... Sounds like "camp gt3" need to lift their game.  So why would you get one? Go a gt4, save money and be better off...!!

wow... Sounds like "camp gt3" need to lift their game.  So why would you get one? Go a gt4, save money and be better off...!!

There is quite an amount of differences between the different GT3 variants and it depends on what you want out a car. In the current line up, bang for buck is definitely with the GT4. Only last weekend was I at Sandown and chatting to a GT4 owner doing 1.21 laps in a stock car on stock (old rubber), difficult to match that even in a new 991. Worth noting that he was obviously an experienced driver though, still impressive for a relatively modest power output & package. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived