My new GT4

f40-r

It truely is a brilliant car and now I understand why it won the 2015 car of the year award.

Sorry but I had to share! I only picked it up today after returning back from a European Adventure.

DACAFB6E-9708-4518-81B7-2D5F8DF9985D_zps

Thanks guys, I'll take some pics this week and I'll upload them.

Its quite a loud little car, sounds better than a 911 somehow, I really like how they worked on producing a great sound with some crackles and pops.

That is Willougby...

looks awesome in black! congrats

Your right...it doesn't get more exciting than that.    AWSOME..

Look forward to more tales of  The Black Knight.....and yep I'm with you........long live the stick shift.

Congratulations again and great video.....

Thanks guys for all the well wishes ? 

I drove it a little today but forgot to step out and take pics! 

Took it to 5,000rpm and it screams, I still have 3,000rpms to go but that will have to wait until I finish break-in.

THAT is looking fine. Look forward to following its journey on YouTube. Got any plans for future content on your channel?

Cheers, we have a fair bit planned with the crew, they're trying to organise some more car reviews and we have a few more brand new cars coming so another 1 or 2 collections for the rest of the year. I'm hoping to film the GT4 doing something different in it, some new content is always welcome. Thanks for following, I hope you really enjoy it.

I am enjoying the GT4 a LOT more, it also feels modern, light and nimble with a terrific sound. Today it scored some attention where's a cab driver pulled over and ran out asking if it was an $800,000 Supercar.

Archived