Porsche 911E (1971) - For Sale

Dear PFAers

My project 911E is up for sale.

Check out the project here: http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/9046-disrobing-klassssy-de-959-ing/?page=1

Yesterday, I was scammed by some douche bag on Gumtree who has run off with a descent amount of my cash. I need to recoup my losses, so am going to sell this project. 

The car comes with the pre-existing 3.0L engine (which I had arranged to swap with aPorschaParts for a 911E 2.2L engine). 

The car also comes with a newly purchased set of narrow body original Fuchs as per the factory specs of the car. 

The car does not come with the front bumper, rear bumpers, bonnet, decklid, black leatherette front/rear seats, etc. They have cost quite a bit are currently still in the USA.  Happy to sell separately if you are interested. 

I'm looking for $19K, but will take $17.5K for a quick hassle free sale. 

PM me if you are interested. 

Cheers

Jono

Gents

Apologies for the flurry of activity over the weekend. Spirits were clearly down after loosing out to this scammer knob. 

I have now been kindly offered a roof with narrow rear quarters still attached from a reputable supplier. So, I decided to keep the car and finish it off! 

Sorry to any hopeful buyers. 

@SteamWolf - I'm assuming you've now found yourself some garage space. ;)

• 1 month later...

Gents

The secret project 911E has been discovered and I need to flick it.... or my wife is threatening divorce! 

The project is as described in my blog and now comes with a recent shipment of $11K in original E parts to fit the 911E .  The parts include rear decklid, rear tail lights, rear bumpers, front bumper, front bonnet, head lights, blinkers, horn grills, full black leatherette front bucket seats and rear seats, steering wheel and door frames.

$32K for the lot. Not willing to split parts, so please don't ask. 

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

@SteamWolf - maybe this is your next project. I have secured a roof and narrow body rear quarters for $9K if you want them too. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gents

I inform you, with mixed emotions, that KLASSSSY has a new owner. 

KLASSSSY has been a roller coaster of ups and downs for me. The project itself has been super interesting and fun, but low points have definitely included my wife recently threatening the "D" word and also being scammed out of a bunch of cash for a non-existent body shell. 

I sell KLASSSSY with great regret in not having brought her back to her former glory. She'll be one sexy lady once finished! 

However, I AM VERY PLEASED to inform you that Peter K (@P-Kay) has bought her.  Peter is a great bloke and he has the passion, patience and budget to properly restore her to her former glory. And, most importantly, the addition of a new project to his garage doesn't appear to phase his Mrs. Lucky man! 

I will be following Peter's build thread with great interest! I think it'll start coming together pretty quickly! 

Thanks for all your support during my short lived build thread. 

Cheers

Jono

Jono,

Is someone running a book on when you will slip and buy another secret project car?  Can I get 1 month for $10?

Ryan

I actually had some spare time today and accidentally started trawling my various US sources for a 930 project. I then "came to" and realized I was actually sitting in a cafe in Byron Bay having breakfast with my wife. 

Another project is definitely on the cards, but not until after the house renos are done. I'll just enjoy driving my Aussie SC in the meantime. ;)

I actually had some spare time today and accidentally started trawling my various US sources for a 930 project. I then "came to" and realized I was actually sitting in a cafe in Byron Bay having breakfast with my wife. 

Another project is definitely on the cards, but not until after the house renos are done. I'll just enjoy driving my Aussie SC in the meantime. ;)

Ok, can I get 1 month for $20?

Archived