Any Given Reason

LeeM

Local Adelaide car nut and photographer, Andrew Coles, posted this up today of the Apple computers wrap on a GT3RS. It was a very crap day here today too!  Nice bloke I've met a couple of times who drives a great little Fiat X19, and always delivers with his stories and excellent photo's. 

Give him a like on Facebook and Instagram

http://anygivenreason.com/2016/10/the-perfect-icar-for-sunday-morning-runs/

Yeah, I don't really like the limelight mate, though I'll forgive him just this once

Very cleverly done, yet I can't say I'm a mega fan of the wrap personally. Mainly because I'm not into wrapped cars. Great for advertising or marketing purposes or race cars,  yet I'm sure the guys who applied it met the clients brief very well. I actually thought the cars owner was a member here, as i reckon he had an RS wrapped in lime green? Helluva line up of cars being used in the rain though.  Nice to see

Good shout Lee, met him a couple of times, good bloke and his write ups are always interesting.  Lots of photos and few words are good for my short attention span.  First came across his web site many years ago when the Fiat 124 was my flavour of the month and he had some photos of a very nice example parked on an Adelaide street.

For non Adelaide people that may not have come across him I'd recommend getting on his mailing list.

It's a cool looking wrap, I reckon it would look better without the distressed look but can appreciate that it's the current trend with the 991 RS world. Always enjoy Any Given Reason's write ups, have not yet met Andrew at a car meet but Adelaide is a small place so sooner or later. 

Speaking of which, Lee I was just on maps tracing a route from Stirling to Strath. I'd love to hit those roads very soon, perhaps an SMT is calling??

It's a cool looking wrap, I reckon it would look better without the distressed look but can appreciate that it's the current trend with the 991 RS world. Always enjoy Any Given Reason's write ups, have not yet met Andrew at a car meet but Adelaide is a small place so sooner or later. 

Speaking of which, Lee I was just on maps tracing a route from Stirling to Strath. I'd love to hit those roads very soon, perhaps an SMT is calling??

I'll introduce you when we're all at the next Blackwood meet up.

Stirling to Strath is a good run. Shady's joint is just out of Macclesfield. A great place to stop and have a drink and home made pizza!  (Thanks to Luke's missus) Just gotta watch out for plod on the faster bits, as they're pretty regularly up that way now. Coupla mates have been busted big time very recently. Happy to sort out an SMT with the other clowns when they're available, now the 'occasional' good weather is gradually coming.

Archived