fuch off

turboT

A car is modified by someone famous (infamous?) and is deemed unique and collectable. Then the new owner modifies it.

Status now?

P.S. Nice wheels.:D

But they're Magnus approved wheels since he helped in their design. I'm thinking this  is the start of Tom praying to the stance gods and the cool kids. jk

Think they definitely work with the car.

But they're Magnus approved wheels since he helped in their design. I'm thinking this  is the start of Tom praying to the stance gods and the cool kids. jk

Think they definitely work with the car.

A car is modified by someone famous (infamous?) and is deemed unique and collectable. Then the new owner modifies it.

Status now?

P.S. Nice wheels.:D

Magnus designed wheels and previously seen on the car in this Stanceworks shoot. I did try and get the set Magnus had himself, but he had them on another car and wasn't going to give them up ;)

A85F024F-E8CB-4F8B-A677-2B9CE4A99EEF_zps

2053FB36-A4DC-4E22-996A-0332F5F5C635_zps

You must be getting used to paying import duty these days, dread to think how much those rimz actually are ;)B)

I'd love a set of 8's & 9's in 16", I reckon satin black centre and unpolished outer could look quite good on a silver car.

I thought MW would gladly include a set of rims in the 930 deal so you could become his local spruiker.  What better way to market his product to Aussies than on a genuine MW Outlaw.

tight arse.  

You must be getting used to paying import duty these days, dread to think how much those rimz actually are ;)B)

I'd love a set of 8's & 9's in 16", I reckon satin black centre and unpolished outer could look quite good on a silver car.

amazingly no import duty of any kind....

Archived