PORSCHE Mobil1 Dealership Workshop Mancave Sign

These were removed the from Porsche Centre Melbourne workshops during their recent re-fit.

Silver Aluminium coloured signboard with PORSCHE and Mobil 1 decals, on aluminium cubelock box tube frame so it pops off the wall.

The Porsche logo is a decal, while the Mobil logo appears to be printed, and the 1 is raised.

Being genuine Porsche Centre Melbourne workshop memorabilia they make a great display piece for your workshop at home or your automotive business. Or your man cave!

6.15m long x 0.6m high.

Note they are    L   O    N    G.  You will need to figure that into transporting them if you want to move them in one piece.

I've plenty of interest but most have struggled to come up with transport due to length.

On closer look, they can be broken down into thirds for easy transport if you're willing to drill out the rivets holding the signboard on to the frame and reassemble.

I have 2 available. Now $200 each sign for PFA.  Listed for $350ea on Gumtree!

PM me here and I might see it between 11pm & 1am, or text 0414 520 269 for a response during the day! 

Pick up from Braeside VIC 3195.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Beat ya to it Trev, posted your signs 2 hours back in "Whats for sale Aust" - a drink in it for me mate?;)

Yeah ..... but this post is $100 cheaper ..

If he sells them on here, he won't be able to afford to shout you ..... :lol:

$200 Cash, you hold em till were ready to get them and collect the interest on our investment

Great offer! Forward the $200 to me , I'll arrange escrow account with my lawyer, and I'll forward the total amount to Mr McRev (incl interest at 3.577% PA paid quarterly) when you're ready to collect them;) Collection in 3 months time will include total of $1.79c interest:o And you must bid minimum of $250 prior to seeing them in person or having a PPI done or conducting correspondence... Oh and hi and welcome to the forum:D

I was going to low ball ya Trev. 

But you did it already 

I'm ok with offering a PFA discount to hopefully deal with reasonable people rather than the gumtree wannabes!

How did you initially transport them?

My brother dropped them straight off on a tray truck after doing the workshop re-fit at PCM.

$200 Cash, you hold em till were ready to get them and collect the interest on our investment

The price IS cash.  Only reason they are for sale is I want to clean out the space.

Hi Trev, what would you estimate the weight and depth to be per sign? Do you have a photo of the rear of the sign showing the aluminium frame? I'm just trying to see if it would be feasible to courier one sign cut in two pieces (assuming you'd consider this option). :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bump!

Updates to original post in bold.

Phone # included as I don't check PMs here often enough & dismantle info included!

Great offer! Forward the $200 to me , I'll arrange escrow account with my lawyer, and I'll forward the total amount to Mr McRev (incl interest at 3.577% PA paid quarterly) when you're ready to collect them;) Collection in 3 months time will include total of $1.79c interest:o And you must bid minimum of $250 prior to seeing them in person or having a PPI done or conducting correspondence... Oh and hi and welcome to the forum:D

So Trev, you never took THE ATO up on his unbelievably generous offer? I'm still waiting on the $200 from him, then I get my diet coke after about 3 months

Archived