SOLD 996 C4S for sale

Hi fellow PFAer's

Well its time to let my wonderful C4S go. Another car is waiting for me in the wings. Listing here before going to Carsales!!

I got this car from a fellow PFA member & aquired sight unseen as I was confident in the seller & the history.

Last year of the 996.2 Carrera 4S (2004), Australian delivered." IMS Solution" new clutch & dual mass flywheel fitted, full service history log booked & invoiced. Having only travelled 61200klm's the car is immaculate, original & still smells like new, a full service history with Porsche dealerships upto the last major service which was performed by Cairns Classic Modern Services Pty Ltd in Melbourne (CCMS) @ 59875klm's on 19/2/16, in addition to the major service the following was carried out at this time at a cost of $9233.58.

*IMS Solution

*New clutch

*New Dual mass flywheel

*6 new coil packs

*New Cardan shaft rubber coupling

*2 new rear tyres

*Vic RWC Prior to purchase I had the car checked over by DHM Auto Solutions and given the ok plus RWC & described as a fantastic car.

*Sport Techno wheels

*Short Shift gear lever

*Carbon fibre gear knob & handbrake

*Sport exhaust

*Arctic Silver over Soft Touch black full leather

* Porsche side script (Matt dark grey metalic stripe, Gloss black lettering), second pic is more obvious as to the subtle contrast.

*All books, wallet, spare key & copy of original order form

*Under bonnet factory sticker still in place.

Ordered & delivered by Porsche Centre Gold coast $248826.00. I believe this to be a 4 owner car including myself.

In summary, my Carrara C4S presents as new, has had all the correct servicing & most importantly the fitment if the IMS Solution ( lifetime fix & the best available ). What this adds upto is a car you can drive from the get go as all the work & expense has already been taken care of. Please only PM me if you have cleared funds available. Thanks for looking.

$86000

190117_3014_zpsjhcqjbgf.jpg

190117_3004_zpszn1cibtl.jpg

180117_2966_zpsbhy7269b.jpg

180117_2967_zpsbgqeluyu.jpg

180117_2959_zpsxvpvhl1d.jpg

190117_3013_zpsl15w2gbi.jpg

190117_3017_zpsygvy1ivi.jpg

180117_2999_zpsncn1saa9.jpg

180117_2995_zpshr3e6ejd.jpg

180117_2987_zpsma90uo1d.jpg

180117_2991_zpssygyc8ob.jpg

190117_3013_zpsl15w2gbi.jpg

Wow.....that's a lot of car for 86K.   Couldn't ask for any more.   Looks great.   I doubt if that will hang around for too long.

Being the Gen 2, I think, people are aware of how good they really are...

Good luck with the sale and thanks for giving the PFA first chance at it.

Thanks Niko, Mike D'Silva, D2000,Mike737 for your kind words. Mike D'Silva swing up & give it a go, as long as you have the cash. I'll refund your airfare if you buy (std) !

its a cracker of a car, & thank you Skidmarks for your endorsement. It is a top draw 911 & tough looking, very butch.

Want

almost enough to trade out of the stinky air cooler 

Put it to Arnage ...

Not sure he's signed on the dotted line with the possible replacement!

Thanks Niko, Mike D'Silva, D2000,Mike737 for your kind words. Mike D'Silva swing up & give it a go, as long as you have the cash. I'll refund your airfare if you buy (std) !

its a cracker of a car, & thank you Skidmarks for your endorsement. It is a top draw 911 & tough looking, very butch.

"Butch".  Just conjures up images of tango action at the Blue Oyster Club ...

Put it to Arnage ...

Not sure he's signed on the dotted line with the possible replacement!

"Butch".  Just conjures up images of tango action at the Blue Oyster Club ...

Ha ha, that's just your twisted mind. How is it in there these days Skids?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
35 minutes ago, Arnage said:

Thought you sold that one?

I did.

The buyer was waiting for a business interest to sell and I had a mate hold it for me who lives near him (down in the western districts) pending payment.

Unfortunately, the deal didn't move as fast as he would have liked so I offered to let him out of the deal which he did, with a heavy heart.

So, back on the market.

Just read your other thread, I get it now.

It is a great car, Chris did a lovely job, however, timing is not on my side here. Would love to see some pics of what you have done.

I thought you were going to be a bit more "out there" with the skunkworks thing.

The C3 is like the suburb that everyone says will be the next big thing, but never happens. Only the educated get it & will reap the rewards. 

If anyone wants some pics when I had it PM me. The engine is spectacular.

I should wish you GLWTS, but I'll hate myself for it :(, coz it probably won't be me.

Good engine shot Mr Trouble

12 hours ago, Arnage said:

Just read your other thread, I get it now.

It is a great car, Chris did a lovely job, however, timing is not on my side here. Would love to see some pics of what you have done.

I thought you were going to be a bit more "out there" with the skunkworks thing.

The C3 is like the suburb that everyone says will be the next big thing, but never happens. Only the educated get it & will reap the rewards. 

If anyone wants some pics when I had it PM me. The engine is spectacular.

I should wish you GLWTS, but I'll hate myself for it :(, coz it probably won't be me.

Good engine shot Mr Trouble

I just couldn’t bring myself to wreck the car by going nuts.  I have another one that’s getting the treatment  

Thanks for the comments. 

Archived