FS: 1990 911 964 C4 with 3.3L 964 Turbo Engine & Tasty Upgrades

One of a kind immaculate condition Porsche 911 964 Carerra 4 All Wheel Drive TURBO with a genuine 123,131 KMs and FULL service history from new.

Original Right Hand Drive, Grand Prix White with Midnight Blue interior delivered new to Hong Kong and imported into Australia in 2005 where it has remained with previous full registration in QLD, VIC and NSW.

In 2009 at 100k KMs the engine was replaced with a 1991 964 3.3L TURBO. To handle the added power upgrades have also been done to suspension, brakes, clutch and more as follows:

Engine: 1991 964 3.3L Turbo – Engine No: M30 69 98234 – fully rebuilt and installed by T&D Automotive in QLD in 2009 at 100,000 KMs. Dynoed at 300+ HP at the wheels

Brakes: Brake upgrade to 993 Turbo Big Reds. Recent new front brake pads.

Suspension: New KW V3 coil overs for Porsche 964 C4 fully adjustable fitted 1 year ago at 114,890 KM’s. All bushings replaced, wheel alignment set to RS specs, cross weighting and corner balanced

Clutch: New Clutch fitted 1 year ago with addition of 964 Turbo Lightweight Single Mass Flywheel

Other improvements: New Wevo semi solid engine mounts, Fitment of fire extinguisher to front passenger seat and secondary bonnet latch. Car had a major service including valve adjustment, front brake pads, all fluids, filters, spark plugs, belts, seals as well as new window regulator, sunroof seals and sash 1 year ago at 114,168 KMs

I have owned the car since 2015 maintaining a no expense spared approach with receipts for servicing, maintenance and upgrades in excess of $19,000. The car has NO Rust.

Further Information:

Exterior:

Paint: Mostly original paint in Grand Prix white in outstanding condition, with recent re spray to front guards, bonnet & front and rear bumpers . The paint is almost perfect with only minor stone chips evident.

Wheels/Tyres: Porsche Cup 1 wheels recently refurbished and painted soft gloss black in perfect unmarked condition wearing as new Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R tyres with 95% + tread.

Glass: All glass is original as it left the factory. Front windscreen has minor stone chips but no cracks

Interior:

Original Midnight Blue leather. Leather is in outstanding condition with no rips or tears. The headlining is in as new condition. All carpets are as they left the factory as is the Dash with the exception of the addition of a New Momo Prototipo steering wheel and Blaupunkt CD stereo.

Coming with Full service history, all purchase receipts since new and 2 keys this is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a very rare and unique vehicle where all the money has been spent by a fastidious Porsche enthusiast. Don’t miss out as you wont find another one like this.

Asking $120,000 OBO - First to see will BUY.

Link to CARSALES Photos - https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1990/SSE-AD-4684650/?Cr=4

Luke 0414824043

Grrrrr. I knew this was going to happen.

Me likey a lot, 964 C4 turbo, mod to my hearts content, great colour combo.

Anyone in the market for a green low km AU 964C4 :ph34r:

Please, someone buy it and put me out of my misery.

Archived