Autohaus Hamilton Newsletter

JustJames

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great James, keep them coming. Spent some time talking to Porsche customers and techs at Wakefield Park one weekend last year and they were all having a ball. It was gratifying to see how the techs helped one another no matter whose Porsche it was. Your guys looked very porfessional.

Cheers

Paul M

Thanks Paul, that's very gratifying and your comments will be appreciated - I'll pass them on.

After about a year at Autohaus Hamilton, I feel very privileged to be a part of it. There's a great ethos and approach and it permeates everything.

James

This week a shipment of Cool Stuff arrived. Off the top of my head, some of the stuff that I've now got in stock:

• Carbon strut braces for 911 to '89, 986 and 996
  • Alloy pedal sets for 911 to '89, 986 and 996
  • Exhaust tips for 993's
  • Dansk Sport mufflers in polished stainless steel for impact bumper 911's, 986 and 996
  • Black anodised door handles and door lock knobs for 911 to '89
  • Turbo-type front calipers for 993
  • 911 indicator repeaters in stealth black or bling clear/chrome
  • 911 pre-silencer without baffles in polished stainless for impact bumper cars
  • 964 aluminium decor rings (gauge surrounds)
  • 964 side muffler bypass

How good does the Dansk stuff look? When it was being unpacked, Melissa, one of the Autohaus Hamilton team took a look at it and commented "Wow! Is that sterling silver?" It really is jewellery for cars.

Please contact me if you want to know more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Regarding the Autohaus Snowy Mountains Tour which is advertised in the newsletter...there's a spare seat in my car if you want to go on the run but don't have transport. Check with Autohaus Hamilton to see whether the last spot has been taken, then give me a yell! Ex Sydney of course.

Cheers.

David.

That's mighty big talk from a man who has just used the smiley face emoticon for the first time.... :-)

Hmmm, another Red Bull double eh? Pity the finishing order wasn't reversed...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just received a consignment of Hunziker Porsche-themed T-shirts.

View the designs at http://www.facebook.com/AutohausHamilton

I'm selling them for $35 inc gst. Happy to send them to you for an additional $7.20, to cover the cost of a pre-paid satchel.

James

Hey, James.

I can't find these T Shirts.

What the hell am I doing ?

Archived