1972 Porsche 911 T eBay auction no reserve price

Can I ask about the bonnet in this pic, looks out of alignement, is it just partially open/is this normal for these cars (think I've seen it on another)

thanks

edit. I can't load the pic but you'll know the one I mean ?

Hi Guys,

After much consideration I have reluctantly decided to list my...

1972 Porsche 911 T
for eBay auction
no reserve price

For full details and lots of photos please see...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-T/182603089161?

Auction is for 10 days only, and will be sold. 

Happy bidding.

Chris

s-l1600.jpg

got you up to $20k, went out, ...$40k. Already mentally spent the money on a respray..

It climbed a lot in one day... thanks to a few members here ?

Can you give us a run down of the condition that it's in? Does it require bodywork, if any? Condition of paint, interior etc.

• 2 weeks later...

It climbed a lot in one day... thanks to a few members here ?

Can you give us a run down of the condition that it's in? Does it require bodywork, if any? Condition of paint, interior etc.

whoever is bidding against me ... time to stop!!!

they didn't stop!  Have to work out this bidding thing. Someone pipped me 3.5 seconds before the end of the auction. 

They probably set their max bid above yours mate, so I dare say you were outbid by bugger all. As Raf mentioned, they may have the sniping thingy too

thought you were selling not buying!

I can be selling if you're buying ...!

C'mon ... it was an early car with "for sale" up against it.  Its reflexive.

They probably set their max bid above yours mate, so I dare say you were outbid by bugger all. As Raf mentioned, they may have the sniping thingy too

I thought so too but eBay says it only shows actual bids rather than auto ones and none of mine ended up showing up.

Anyway, just as well. 

Was a good car … when I heard you big hitters were on it , I went back to my Gumtree activities for the week..

Wasnt gonna arm wrestle

Mate, we talk a good game - and hope that someone even more silly outbids us so we don't have to 'fess up to The Director of Policy and Economics ...

Archived