Which Rim???

T-Man

They look absolutely AWESOME. Really looking forward to seeing them on your car, congratulations you chose well.

C

Had lots of good advice from all of you guys. Now the tyres!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick987

SENNA-SATIONAL. :D Congrats Theo, they look great. ;)

I would be putting 5 lock nuts on each wheel out dare in dem Northern burbs :ph34r:

Thats sooo funny niko. I once had a few wheel nuts removed from a BBS ch rim on my xr8 and didn't know till I got home it was done. Went the next day and bought 5 sets of lock nuts with separate keys for each rim! Guy at bobby J's thought I was 'nuts'. (I know, intended...) told me if the wheel came off at 100+ kmh car could've flipped, so I didn't think I was so nuts.

Aahhh yeah!

Man do they look the business or what?

Tyres look great, nice chunky pattern.

+++1

Bet you've been for a blast already too!

Fills the rear perfectly!

These babies mean business Nick and look unbelievably good in the flesh.

Superb! They looks fantastic. Love your car :) I have a white car fetish :)

Thanks Amanda. White certainly wasn't on the top of my list but it has really grown on me.

I won't even start on my fetishes!!!!!!!

SENNA-SATIONAL. :D Congrats Theo, they look great. ;)

I would be putting 5 lock nuts on each wheel out dare in dem Northern burbs :ph34r:

I'm thinking about getting the mig out and welding the buggers on.

Can't trust the locals!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Theo they look awesome. Congratulations, it just looks like a completely different car. Be interested in the on road report.

Well done, great choices all round.

C

I am stoked!!!!!!!!!! This looks and feels so good!!!

ROAD REPORT

OK here goes. Put the wheels on last night after we got home from a party.

Totally under the influence so there was no way I was going to get behind the wheel. Even checked the torques this morning in case I missed any!!!!!!!

Left for the office the about 7 and went around the huge roundabout up the road sideways!!!!!! New tyres you idiot!!!!!!!!!! You need to bed them in you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and it is wet idiot!!!!!!!!!!

I've been running around all day and did about 120km and the tyres have really settled in well.

Steering is much more refined at speed. Feels tighter and not as vague.

Bump steer has become a little worse however this was expected and the suspension needs to be lifted away from RS height to correct this.

The rear is scrubbing on the guards when under compression. Like I said above, suspension needs to lift!

The Dunlops are nothing short of incredible. The level of grip is "FULLY SICK".

Could not really push as hard as I wanted because of the rear rub but went through some very familiar bends at the end of the day to get a better understanding. Nick would know the the road around the corner from my place with the sharp left and the sweeping right on the incline. EFFORTLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to raise the suspension a little.

Oh, and the wheels? Couldn't stop looking at the car's reflection in the shop front windows!!!!!!

In sumarry..............AWESOME!!!

Archived