What type of woman does your car colour attract?

Damn. I'm in the car with the wife driving and.another two couples and read out the link. My wife.is very happy that I have a white car!

Next time I'm buying blue!!!!!

Guest Nick987

Well...was just thinkin...

You COULD get a vinyl wrap...choose any colour you like, can get the uber cool matt finish happening...and it isn't as costly or permanent as going your pride and joy with half a dozen spray cans :lol:

I just spoke with Greg from SIGNARAMA Footscray. 2 days and 3.5 Gorillas and you can be pulling the women of your dreams!

Showroom address

97-99 Victoria Street

Seddon 3011 Vic

Owner and sales

Greg Gorski

Phone: 03 9687 6707

Email: footscray@signarama.com.au

(Nick987 is not affiliated with nor receives any kickbacks from the signarama group - although he wished he did.)

Guest Nick987

Last I checked, my tail was wider rather than longer, and seems to get a little wider every year :lol:

Actually I had considered the wrap, but at 3.5 gg's I reckon I'll go some PSS9's and some zorsts. Its not like I don't like my colour. And even though I thought the euro trendy matt finish seemed a cool novelty and I'd consider it for around a k (grand, gorilla, g) 3.5 for some cosmetics and reduced luminance is a bit rich. Would rather some real performance boosts like coilovers and noisy pipes that can give me a few more kilojolts...

Guest Nick987

Your a funny bloke Nick! :)

Cheers Choppergrino! Exacry what my psychiatrists call me as they hand me the repeat scripts... ;)

"Here you go Nick, should keep you going another week...you still acting all funny?" :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nick987

Smooth operator. Reckon he's got some moves :lol:

Hilarious. Really made me laugh!

Wonder what sort of gal a two tone beige paint job attracts...

Archived