PCNSW Concours

keg_guts

Well it was on today and surprised that it has so far rated no mention?

Lovely day, nice location, if a bit spread out, but a nice walk.

Some interesting cars.

Strange that you see nearly as many nice cars in the carpark than in the concours and then you see a different group of cars at say, the Autohaus palm beach events?

Not criticising just an observation?

I dropped by about 12 and it was a great day to wonder around and look at some fun P cars. Took SWMBO to educate he r in what we should next buy. Of course she picked out the most expensive car their to admire being the 911R in Ivory which did look the ducks in my opinion. Sir fine metal on show and certainly worked for me as we picked out the next 2 we should buy?? just a pity I don't have the cash just yet?.  Sorry Stephen no photos it was just all eye candy for me ?

Those 135 photos were just wonderful to watch.  There was everything on show.  Did not see a 991 Targa though which is my favourite car at the moment.

Does PCVIC hold a similar event?  If so when?  I would love to go to something like that.

Those 135 photos were just wonderful to watch.  There was everything on show.  Did not see a 991 Targa though which is my favourite car at the moment.

Does PCVIC hold a similar event?  If so when?  I would love to go to something like that.

Porsche Club Victoria has its annual Concurs outside the Motorclassica show at the Royal Exhibition Building 
9 Nicholson St, Carlton VIC 3053 on Sunday 15 October

I think all the spots are filled if you want to display your car (but check with the club http://www.pcv.com.au) but you can check out the Porsches outside and the other classic cars inside the exhibition building at Motorclassica.

There is one in the planning for next year Phil.

Archived