3 DAY JAUNT IN DEM DARE HILLS

Niko

A few of us errrrr "Elitists" (there you go, I've already just called us that....so you don't have too) went for a three day run up in the high country.

Clocked up just over 1000K over the three days with 640 of them being done on the Saturday.

Great weekend, but being a "long unofficial Victorian weekend" lots of pushies, motorbikes, and more weekend warrior 4 wheel drives than you could poke a stick at.

But apart from being held up a few times, most drivers were reasonably courteous and would let us through.   

Portable radios again a must, there were a couple of trees down across the road and certainly helped getting some early warning of those.

BAFE giving his new 991 Carrera it's first real drive, and it goes like a cut cat, Steve's GT3, Chris GT4, Tman's 993, Doug's 993, and my BBC. (Basalt Black Cayman not the other thing)

All cars performed faultlessly, no mechanical mishaps.   My new PS4S's were well and truly run in, and I am just so impressed with them.

IMG_3024

Walnut Grove or similar for a wee stop and get your shite back together again, before heading off.

IMG_3031

Mt Bogong behind us..

IMG_3046

Snow on Mt Hotham for the obligatory photo

A few of us errrrr "Elitists" (there you go, I've already just called us that....so you don't have too) went for a three day run up in the high country.

For some reason I am thinking of that movie "Wild Hogs" meets "Deliverance"........I just hope it wasn't you squealing Niko

Clocked up just over 1000K over the three days with 640 of them being done on the Saturday.

Wooses  I did 1600ks in the same area last week.

Wait, you guys are elitists now? Cool!

ha ha, g'day Uncle, good to hear from you...hope you and the family are well.

Yes, there's a bit of a story behind it, and that's probably a good place for it to stay.

Wooses  I did 1600ks in the same area last week.

"Snow" photos..... no believeeeee....

Archived