SOLD - Recaro Seats - Pair - SR3?

Hey Lads, 

Now that the restoration and new build of the 930_outlaw has begun I will be putting up some parts that I no longer need / Suit my restoration. 

First up... My Recaro's , pretty sure these are SR3's ... there are a few models that look similar. 

Awesome seat, super comfy and hug great. Ive added some pics of them in my car. The shoulder wings just miss each other when mounted. 

Condition.... not new but super clean. No rips or tears, No real signs of wear or discolouration. Not 100% on if its leather or vinyl... it feels and looks like leather but don't hold me to it. they work as they should. 

Centres are perforated and embroided. 

Come with sliding rails. You may need to adjust your factory rail mounts to make these fit. My seat mounts had been adjusted when I got the car. 

$1250 . Pick up Melbourne. Message me if you need them shipped and I can get them on a small pallet for you. 

Cheers Ryan.

39668464392_8c63ff4478_b.jpgIMG_6244 by ryan bishop, on Flickr

39668457212_88bed25403_b.jpgIMG_4048 by ryan bishop, on Flickr

27920811519_66e96b400a_b.jpgIMG_5347 by ryan bishop, on Flickr

25827323918_98fbdbbe74_b.jpgIMG_5350 by ryan bishop, on Flickr

25827322568_3152104a28_b.jpgIMG_5351 by ryan bishop, on Flickr

Moneys in the bank sir , thanks

Sorry 

I am in the NT out bush an now at Ayers rocks

I will ask Fraz or one of the local boys to help me out with a collect , Im not home till the weekend , so no stress on timing 

Thanks

Steve 

15 minutes ago, symsy said:

Sorry 

I will ask Fraz or one of the local boys to help me out with a collect , Im not home till the weekend , so no stress on timing 

Thanks

Steve 

0413 702 702 

Sh1t, I didn't know there was more than one. ?

You get around don't you.

7 hours ago, symsy said:

Sorry 

Thanks

Steve 

I live 5 minutes from Bersk so let me know if you need any help to collect. 

Yup ... was at the water hole...drove there in my Quashqai or whatever the hell of  a thing its called , safe I guess.. but definately not fast and not stylish..  I think most of the power was used running the air conditioner.

Poor peeps , but they all survived 

Dont worry will be back to tyre kick some more .. just with red earth on me boot 

Archived