COLOUR CHOICE STRAWPOLL

Bah! You guys need to wake up to what’s happening in the real world. Green is the new silver. Want proof? 1,000,000th 911 - green. New GT3RS - launched in green. New RUF SCR - just launched in green. Singer’s insane new 911 - green. Spike Feresten’s newly acquired 911T - green. M&Ms that make you horny - you guessed it, green.

I choose to keep company with these people (and conveniently neglect to mention Schmee150’s new green GT3 because I think he’s a flog). Green is the choice of the discerning, the eccentric, standout... polls be damned. Turnbull is about to pass 30 bad poll results and he’s not letting it slow him down. Neither will I! Green all the way. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely green is the new silver....   according to a few forum polls else where... over half the PTS choices are a version of green for the gt3.2   Then on top of that again 49% of gt3 RS.2 buyers are going with the lizard green.

I vote green !  For which in no way should infer any political leaning what so ever.  I burn to much fossil fuel !!!!!  

6 hours ago, Andy73 said:

(and conveniently neglect to mention Schmee150’s new green GT3 because I think he’s a flog)

Of the highest order! That idiot and the other one who swapped his GT4 for an old backdated yellow 911 is also up there. All these 'daddy's money' vloggers need to just shut up and put that titanium spoon back in their gobs! 

Oh, and silver is the best colour for a 911. End of discussion, go paint it ?

Green on the HangarBanger poster too

11 hours ago, Andy73 said:

M&Ms that make you horny - you guessed it, green.

I thought they were little blue pills.

Close to Arrow Blue....sorta gives the colour new meaning doesn't it ?

10 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Green on the HangarBanger poster too

I thought they were little blue pills.

Close to Arrow Blue....sorta gives the colour new meaning doesn't it ?

Hah! Love it!

Green, the colour of virtue signaling when in fact the opposite is true. The manufactures are now at the front of the pack when it comes to trying to be socially accepted so green it is as it conveys a different message to red. 

9 minutes ago, Redracn said:

Green, the colour of virtue signaling when in fact the opposite is true. The manufactures are now at the front of the pack when it comes to trying to be socially accepted so green it is as it conveys a different message to red. 

Green privilige?;)

11 minutes ago, Redracn said:

Green is "envy" and not a virtue

Archived