The "geez this looks nice" tyre kickers thread!

I'm sure most of us look at Porsches for sale alot.. thought it might be fun to share and discuss the P's we see for sale that look cool!

Purely a virtual tyre kickers thread, just for fun... I'm sure many different facets appeal to each of us too.. some will be all about speed, power, mods, vintage history.. affordability.. and purely just dreaming!

I'll start.. I thought this combo of 996 Cab looks wonderful :) dark blue with that tan interior (called camel right?) HOT!

6_600.jpg

Found here: http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/porsche/911+carrera/melbourne/detail.aspx?id=33750645&lid=33750645&pg=1&pp=0&d=0&from=53

pffft you don't even know what I look like! Nah I don't want a front engined Porsche.. like the boxsters, they aren't real Porsches.

HAHAHAAH JUST KIDDING, don't get upset with me!!! Whilst I think the 968 is a cool machine, my heart is falling more and more every day for a classic 911 :)

Here's a few for us to be kicking tyres over, but just a little:

(a) For the 930 lovers;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-Turbo-930-1987-2D-Coupe-5SP-Manual-3-3L-Turbo-MPFI-/200809612648?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2ec12f8568

(B) For the 930 lovers;

ohh no it's gone.., umm was there for $65k and climbing 2004 996 turbo - Uk import - great specs - but yellow.

That's just flipping mental. That engine bay is the angriest thing I've ever seen. How I would love that forced into the back of my SC.

Very very cool - not a fan of that wing however a car that commands respect no doubt.

(a) For the 930 lovers;

http://www.ebay.com....=item2ec12f8568

( B) For the 930 lovers;

ohh no it's gone.., umm was there for $65k and climbing 2004 996 turbo - Uk import - great specs - but yellow.

Checked out the 930 it looks wild!

Saw that at PCM the other night. Looks great in the flesh but in serious need of a good polish.

(a) For the 930 lovers;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-Turbo-930-1987-2D-Coupe-5SP-Manual-3-3L-Turbo-MPFI-/200809612648?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2ec12f8568

(B) For the 930 lovers;

Not my forte the 930 but this thing looks like it'll take you right to the edge.

Saw that at PCM the other night. Looks great in the flesh but in serious need of a good polish.

I drove past and saw you all in there.. have a good time?

I think I might go have a look at that Cab 996 in the post above, it looks so nice.

there is something about that colour that i just love

It's a bit like that Jazz Blue that VW used to use on the 2000 Golfs...

From all I've seen so far, I think Porsche have had some of the nicest coloured paints on their cars of any manufacturer period. The golds, the ice blues, all the green variations.. guards red, carrara white! I even like the bronze/browns they have used over the years. Brown duco is making a comeback too :P

And lookie here.. I found how they choose these fab colours!

15K?

Does it come with running gear?

Well, good question... pretty sure I saw a pic of something that resembled an engine in the advert! So I take it $15k (even for a really nasty one) isn't a market type price for a 914? I wouldn't know, this is the first one I've ever seen FS :wacko:

Guest Nick987

Ok, thanks to Just James, here goes...

Menu of items here

And some of my choice cuts...these are ALL restored, running and for sale right now from Freisinger...

89.Porsche_964_3.8_RSR_ADAC_GT_Cup_Ausfuehrung.jpg

964_3.8_RSR_ADAC_GT_Cup_

93.924_GTS.jpg

924 GTS in storage since 1985!!!

137.906116.jpg

Fully restored 906

175.906_Carrera_Prototyp.4.jpg

906 Carrera prototype

179.935_Moby_Dick.jpg

800+ hp 935 'Moby Dick'

924_GTR_(Rennwagen).7.jpg

924 GTR