CAR TRANSPORT VIC TO WA

I know we have spoken about this before, but I can't find the old posts on it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a transport carrier that is reasonably priced to take an old Merc from Vic to Australind in W.A.

(South of Perth)

It's a bit of a classic apparently but he is not after any extra special transport just the run of the mill, but  prefer door to door delivery.

I have offered to lower my standards and drive it over, but at this stage he wants to transport it.

Thanks blokes

1 minute ago, Dalai said:

Good price! Is the car transported in an enclosed container or in the open?

Probably open - I told them open was ok and so I'm guessing it's open from pickup to the train depot then open from depot Melb to my door. On the train it may be covered or wind in it's hair. If it's uncovered on the train, I think is maybe better than wind in it's hair on the road, no oncoming gravel bouncing around it, just big Nullarbor roos:Sweating:  half a chance it'll be on the 2nd level

25 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Niko I just booked Prixcar, door to door, Perth to Melb $701

Excellent, that is more the price range that he was after I think, and I don't think he is too worried about it being enclosed.

Thanks for that, I will be letting him know the options and let him decide.

Having it to end up in Australind (near Bunbury) is going to put a bit of an extra on it, I would think

6 hours ago, Niko said:

Excellent, that is more the price range that he was after I think, and I don't think he is too worried about it being enclosed.

Thanks for that, I will be letting him know the options and let him decide.

Having it to end up in Australind (near Bunbury) is going to put a bit of an extra on it, I would think

Yep that's about 140ks from my pick up near Perth city

19 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Yep that's about 140ks from my pick up near Perth city

18 hours ago, MARTY said:

I'd have to say Prixcar they are as cheap as anyone.

2 minutes ago, vinnytang said:

I went with CEVA without a problem transporting my car from NSW to VIC. $691 door to door.

Thanks Gents, appreciate your help.    I have passed on the info to the chap enquiring.    

I've used both Ceva (WA-Melb) and Prixcar (Qld-Melb) both cars arrived on time and in the condition in which they were deposited.  KGB or CIA, same but with different colored logo.

Archived