[SYD & NEWCASTLE] 2 Day Mid-West Run 5-6th May 2018

What a great weekend, I'm just uploading the photos and video to google drive and will share the link as soon as its done.

Thanks everyone I had a great time and am looking forward tho the next one.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only just joined this forum & this was my first run.

I would like to thank Caver for all his hard work & research that went into organising the run

I had a GREAT time, met a great bunch of people & the roads were excellent

Great photos and drone work Steve.:D  

Looks like a good variety of porkers, good weather.

I can see Caver tried to sign you all up to the Caveman Club:cool07:.

Thanks for posting  

What a great bunch of blokes!

Thank you for a great couple of days that was unfortunately interrupted by a stressed student.   Great to catch up with everyone and get to know you a little more.

Special thanks to:

Caver - for doing the reconnaissance and the other preparation that always make your drives a success.

Targa George and Tingy for adding to my Porsche experience.  Eternally grateful to be trusted with your pride and joys

Rickie - ensuring we were never at risk of starvation!

Looking forward to the next run!

PS: Boxster Steve - Peter Goddard was the guy we were trying to recall through our schooner induced dementia on Saturday night.  

Great weekend driving with great guys, in great cars, with plenty of laughs and yarns over some nice meals, beers, coffees and 2way radios. Great job Caver and thanks again for bringing us all together on a top trip. ???? ?

Nice follow up on the trip too guys and pics a plenty, nice work by our in house photographer Steve! Some of mine and from Steve on my instagram @paulaussiepawsha 

Thanks too to Port911 for booking our share rooms, always quick off the mark mate!

And happy to rev the 928 up again anytime we meet SteveF!

Cheers

Paul

Archived