997 Cup Car and Trailer

^^ Not quite there yet.  I've cleared the garage of 3 cars in a week and I have a new one incoming tomorrow (road car).  While some might say I am impulsive, I need time for my wife to settle with that lot before announcing a Cup Car is joining the fleet :Chuckle2:

I spoke to Nic last week so I am across the car, looks great.  Not for me just at the moment.

1 hour ago, DJM said:

^^ Not quite there yet.  I've cleared the garage of 3 cars in a week and I have a new one incoming tomorrow (road car).  While some might say I am impulsive, I need time for my wife to settle with that lot before announcing a Cup Car is joining the fleet :Chuckle2:

I spoke to Nic last week so I am across the car, looks great.  Not for me just at the moment.

Back to twin turbo boost for the road car?

10 hours ago, symsy said:

You and shifting your 997's  .. looks like a great bit of kit 

For the $$ its the best track car option i can think of,why spend $150k plus on a 996 gt3 or $285k on  991 that you most likely will damage at some point if your pushing(and you will push trust me)

still keeping one 997 cup  i have from a Bathurst shunt in 2015 to fix   slowly and my Group Nc Xu1 to slide around with !

priced to sell i think

Sorry thread drift but Xu1 sounds fun..

Maybe we are gonna have to get you to do a thread on cup car ownership as im sure its a mystery to many of us .. I know James P shares many an insight on 996's but not many owners have a 997

On 23 May 2018 at 6:59 PM, DJM said:

Hi Doug I have been off the air all week what have you bought?

Archived