For sale ads REMINDER!

To ALL MEMBERS old and new

Please be reminded that if you want to sell your own car, on behalf of a friend, have a financial interest in one, thinking about selling one, had a dream about thinking about selling one, subtly promoting your business, you saw an ad that happens to be you or your mates car, your better half says you have to sell but you don't want to and put a crazy price on it saying 'But I'm trying to sell it and it's a soft market', you MUST be a financial member of this forum.

$25 is not much to advertise a Porsche on a Porsche forum where Porsche enthusiasts will see your Porsche and may even call you for as long as your ad is live, as opposed to how much Carsales ads cost. The forum costs money to remain active, so PLEEEEEASE join up as a financial member or a forum sponsor, and your adverts won't be hidden or deleted and you won't be put in the naughty corner 😁

Muchos Gracias

7 hours ago, JLD said:

or those dodgy discussion threads that are thinly veiled for sale posts. Pay the $25!

Which is why I have hidden a couple of posts earlier today and posted the above. There won't be any warnings now, and all discussion just deleted

10 minutes ago, Airhead said:

I've got some nice cars but I'm selling nuffin.

Unless i get an insane offer of course. 😃

The old saying 'Its not for sale, but you can buy it' is appropriate here mate

43 minutes ago, rafikdous said:

I had my car for sale on PFA for 5 days now and it hasn't sold. This forum is shizen, I want my $25 back :) :) 

We're more than happy to highlight your for sale ad for a nominal fee of $72.60 for another 5 days if you wish? No guarantee it'll work, but might be worth a shot 😁

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, symsy said:

Anyone wanna buy imported membership 18.50

Due to technicalities beyond our control and set out in the forum guidelines (article 174, section 4, paragraph 3), financial membership is not transferable. Should you wish to do so, an admin fee of $197.30 is payable to each forum moderator in advance (in cash) and we'll have a think about it and let you know in due course

Thank you

The Firm

37 minutes ago, Mik001 said:

How much to convert a LHD membership. I might be interested at the right price. 

See my post 2 posts above my last post, then add 20% conversion tax 👍

Archived